Alejandro Arca joined the firm after spending 13 years representing two Fortune 25 companies and the United States Army in various matters. Alejandro primarily focuses his practice on DUI, criminal, personal injury, immigration and construction law matters. Alejandro was born in Los Angeles, California to immigrant parents from Cuba. He is bilingual, fluent in Spanish (first language).
Alejandro currently serves as outside counsel for a Georgia Hispanic alliance organization, which has a particular emphasis on protecting and promoting the legal rights of the Hispanic immigrant community. Also, before joining the firm and having served as in-house counsel for Siemens and The Home Depot, Alejandro had a notable career with the United States Army, serving as Judge Advocate General officer (Attorney) with multiple deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan.
Alejandro is dedicated to defending clients accused of DUI and aggressively fights to bring cutting edge DUI defense techniques to his clients. The National Highways Safety Administration publishes the curriculum for DUI enforcement training, and he is certified as an instructor. In many circumstances, Alejandro has had more training on DUI enforcement than the arresting officer on a case, and he can bring that experience to his client’s defense.
- JD, William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, MN
- MBA, Augsburg College, Minneapolis, MN
- BA, California State Polytechnic University Pomona
- Contracts and Criminal Law Advocacy Course, The Judge Advocate General’s Legal Center and School, Charlottesville, VA
Areas of Practice
- DUI DEFENSE
- CRIMINAL DEFENSE
- PERSONAL INJURY
- CONSTRUCTION LAW
- FAMILY LAW
- IMMIGRATION (Immigrant Law Center of Minnesota)
- NHTSA DUI Detection and Field Sobriety Testing
- NHTSA DUI Detection and Field Sobriety Testing Instructor’s Course
- National College for DUI Defense, Harvard University DUI Summer Session